MARC M. MCVEY
I am a Woodland based photographer/ artist after moving here in August of 2015 from San Diego, CA.
I enjoy creating images that represent both the “found” as well as the “created” image. This approach also extends to my personal portrait work, as well as my street photography efforts. I look for details that tickle us or perhaps cause us to pause for a moment or two or even longer.
My work has been sold at the Duncan Miller Gallery in Los Angeles, Artist Loft Gallery in Vancouver, WA and LightBox Gallery, Astoria, OR. I have exhibited in the following location / group shows:
- Artist Loft (Vancouver, WA) – Multiple shows
- Angst Gallery (Vancouver, WA) – Multiple shows
- The Cave Gallery (Vancouver, WA) – “Sin” Exhibition
- Siren’s (Vancouver, WA) – Solo Exhibition
- Gallery 360 (Vancouver, WA) – Multiple Exhibition
- Lake Oswego Juried Exhibition “The Skies Opened” – one of two “Honorable Mentions”
- La Jolla Arts Society (La Jolla, CA) – Multiple Exhibitions
- California Cuisine (San Diego, CA) – Solo Exhibition
- Koi Pond (Vancouver, WA) – Multiple Group Exhibition
- LightBox Gallery (Astoria, OR) – Multiple Juried Exhibitions